Thursday, January 7, 2010

BOSTON'S UNOFFICIAL UNIFORM???



It feels that I am possibly the only person I know that is immune to the comfy, casual, wear me with sweatpants and a northface voodoo spell that UGGS have cast upon a large number of people in Boston. I do understand the appeal of wearing something warm and comfy but I am just someone who questions whether comfy needs to be ugly. I do admit I did borrow my mother's pair a few times in the past, but that was only to save my pretty boots from getting beat up by the bad weather.

A few weeks ago I accompanied my aunt in her search for a good pair of UGGS...and until that moment I was sure that no such thing existed. But to my surprise the UGG Australia company actually makes other styles that don't make your feet look extremely large and shapeless.

Here are some not soo UGGLY uggs:

"Smithfield" Tall Sheepskin Boots


"Broome" Suede Boot


"Endell" Horse-Bit Suede Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment