Thursday, January 7, 2010

FEED ME FASHION...


As a virgin to the blog world I'm really excited to finally share my experience, passion, and knowledge of fashion. People in my life never understood my love affair with clothes. I'm the nut who gets overly excited about new trends or merchandise. While others consider sitting at home and reading a novel a relaxing way to relieve stress, I'm on the T reading Vogue on my way to Newbury St."To each his own" that's what they say.
Another saying they say is "Fashion is something you buy, style is something you're born with". (Side note: who are "They"?).Anyways, this saying basically sums up my life. I have always been the person who refuses to be a wallflower. I will fess up and admit some of my fashion decisions in the past are questionable (like the enormous Frankenstein combat boots from Hot Topic that I used to wear as a preteen), BUT...I will proudly justify them by saying that those boots, at the time, were what I considered to be part of the unique style I was showcasing at that point in my life.
The only person I've ever dressed for was myself. I am constantly evolving and changing my style. From platinum blonde hair to boy short black. From Adidas kicks to platform pumps. From bell bottom jeans to extra skinny and tight. There is no telling what I will do next. But you can read on and find out. Feed me fashion and I will feed you news.

No comments:

Post a Comment